bloger image

bloger image

Monday, September 15, 2014

ANOTHER DAY INTO NIGHT! (BEFORE AND AFTER BUT WITH SNOW)

I thought I would share another image that was daytime originally and turn it into a snowy winter night scene. The image is a composite of three images. The technique I used is very similar to a previous image I did here:

Plugin I used is Perfect Effects from onOne Software...it's a great tool for creating special effects for you images. I also added a snow effect in the last image to give it a cold snowy winter effect!
Just a little tip: I keep all my snow and rain filter effects in a PNG. form...then it's so easy to drop them in when working in Photoshop. :)
Here is a Before and After of the image:


5 comments:

  1. followed your Pinterest post to this tutorial. Lovely tip on saving snow as png!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Luba, I'm glad you found the tip useful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks good. did you also put the windows with the light on inside on the sides of the building to as its hard to see them in the day time photo. never the less. cool work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful post and nice difference between Before and After . Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    Thanks For your information. You explains superb and your information is useful.

    Digital Photo Printing

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.